The Shaftesbury Room is a particularly bright room with far-reaching views over the garden and its grass amphitheatre and on towards West London. This bright outlook helps to keep energy and inspiration levels high, making it a good choice for intensive training and creative-thinking sessions.
The Shaftesbury Room also features extended IT training facilities so is a popular choice for courses with interactive sessions. The Shaftesbury accommodates 22 delegates in a classroom style configuration.
Room dimensions and capacity:
- 8m x 4.2m
- Capacity for up to 18 people (board room style) and 42 people (theatre style)
- Carpet and cushioned seats provide a comfortable setting
- Particularly high levels of natural daylight
- Glorious views of the garden including an outlook onto the natural amphitheatre designed by Edward Lutyens
- Far-reaching views towards West London